|August Summary and September Goals|
1. Walk at least five times each week. Ummm…no. This did not happen. Maybe three times a week would have been more of an attainable goal. I realized that I wasn’t making my goal, so I added in a little bit of running this month. I was nervous about starting to run again, but it ended up going well! I’ve missed running, so it was nice to switch things up a bit. And running just makes me feel more tough. But I feel a little wimpy for not meeting my walking goal.
2. Eat veggies every day. This happened! Sometimes it had to happen with smoothies, but it happened.
3. Complete one decluttering project each week. This happened too! I have a lot of photos and future posts about decluttering that I need to put together.
4. Sell at least $100 worth of stuff. Yes. I sold a lot of books on Facebook ($10), Clothing on ThredUp ($30-ish), a Maternity Dress on eBay ($3), a DVD on Amazon ($4), and our unused Apple TV on Amazon ($80). All of this was put toward the Dreaded Student Loan.
5. Find a blogging friend. I’ve joined a few Facebook groups about blogging, and I’ve met some really cool people through their blogs and commenting. I am loving reading Charlee’s posts on Humble in a Heartbeat, and Elizabeth’s posts on Balm to My Soul. Shirley Wood of Intelligent Domestications is probably the nicest blogger I’ve ever met. She has been so kind and encouraging, and her blog is really cool too.
6. Redesign blog. This happened, thanks to 17th Avenue Designs! 🙂
7. Completed Reading List. My favorite book was Delicious!: A Novel by Ruth Reichl. It was a wonderful story that I just couldn’t put down. I also enjoyed My Boyfriend Barfed in My Handbag . . . and Other Things You Can’t Ask Martha by Jolie Kerr. I was laughing out loud, and I also picked up some great cleaning tips too.
New Goals for September
1. Sell at least $100 worth of junk and put proceeds toward the Dreaded Student Loan.
2. Continue to do decluttering projects.
3. Stick to my Daily and Weekly Cleaning Routines.
4. Spend one-on-one time with my boys and husband. The boys are starting at a new preschool today, and they need lots of extra love.
How about you? What are your goals for this month?
This post may contain affiliate links. By using them, you are being super awesome and supporting this blog. Thank you! To learn more, check out this fabulous Disclosure Policy.