Do you love to shop online? Are you a Cyber Monday fanatic? Shopping online can save a ton of time and energy, especially when items are shipped for free.
With a few small tweaks, you can save even more money on your online purchases.
5 Ways to Save When Shopping Online
- Find a site that offers free shipping. Some companies will offer free shipping if you spend a certain amount in a single purchase. Some companies will offer free shipping for store credit card holders. Do your research on shipping first, especially if your item is available in more than one store.
- Search for coupon codes. I use Retail Me Not to search for coupon codes for different merchants. I also search for coupon codes using the Swagbuckssearch engine so I can earn points towards free gift cards..
- Use Ebates to get cash back. I always try to go through the Ebates website before buying something online. It’s very rare that I can’t find a way to get cash back on an online purchase through Ebates.
- Check Ibotta for coupon promotions. Although the Ibotta app is mainly used for grocery purchases, they sometimes have promotions for retail stores. If you’re going to be shopping at one of the retailers Ibotta is promoting, it makes sense to get the cash back for your order.
- Sign up for Amazon Prime. If you do a lot of online shopping, Amazon Prime is a great way to save on shipping. I always ask for Amazon Prime as a Christmas gift.
- Check the coupon sites for ideas. Couponing websites often spell out different scenarios for saving with online purchases. My favorites are The Krazy Coupon Lady and Money Saving Mom.
How do you save on your online purchases?
I’d love to connect with you on my Facebook page. Please join our little group as we chat about saving money, organizing, and making our lives easier.
This post may contain affiliate or referral links. By using them, you are being super awesome and supporting this blog. Thank you! To learn more, check out this fabulous Disclosure Policy.