Skip the take-out and stay at home tonight with one of these restaurant copycat recipes. These are easy recipes you can make at home that taste just like your favorite restaurant.
You may also like:
- Ways You’re Wasting Money Without Realizing It
- 5 Easy Ways to Save When Shopping Online
- How Being Organized Can Save You Money
Restaurant Copycat Recipes
Save money, but still enjoy the food you and your family enjoy. I have a handful of recipes below you will want to try today!
- Panera Broccoli Cheddar Soup | This soup is incredible. If you love broccoli soup this is the cream of the crop. I highly recommend giving this recipe a try!
- Panda Express Fried Rice | Whip up this easy and satisfying fried rice at home. One of my go-to rice recipes when we are looking for something different for dinner.
- Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza | This is a fun recipe to let each person get their own personal pizza. I loved eating these as a kid!
- Texas Steakhouse Steak Rub | Looking for that juicy and flavorful steak? This steak rub is crazy easy to make, and gives you the classic flavor from your favorite steakhouse!
- Chick-Fil-A Nuggets | Pickle brined nuggets have the hearts of so many. Here is the classic recipe with the mustard dipping sauce to go with it!
- Olive Garden Chicken Scampi | Looking for a pasta dish to dress up Italian night? Here is a rather easy chicken pasta dish to consider.
- Buffalo Wild Wings Honey BBQ Wings | Wing night just got an upgrade. Savory with a tang of sweet is what you get with this copycat recipe.
- IHOP Harvest Pancakes | I love a good breakfast for dinner night. These are the copycat pancakes that are light, fluffy and full of delightful flavor.
- Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls | These egg rolls are crunchy, savory, with a creamy texture from avocado inside. Give these a try when you start craving fried food.
- Applebees Honey Pepper Chicken Mac and Cheese | This is a comfort dish in every bite. Creamy mac and cheese topped with a honey pepper chicken.