Is your bedroom yucky? Is it a storage area for stuff from other areas of the house? Is it full of dirty clothes? Are you just feeling like you need a bedroom upgrade? Here are some ideas to help you love your bedroom more:
1. Wash your sheets and blankets. A fresh, made-up bed can make any bedroom look and smell better. For maximum bedroom-loving results, make your bed every day.
2. Get stuff off the floor. Put dirty clothes in a basket or hamper. Move piles to another room or put them away. Try to make your bedroom floor as clear as possible. Then give them a good sweep or vacuum.
3. Change the lighting. A bedside lamp can make the room look so much more calm than overhead lights can. Move a lamp into your bedroom to create a different overall look.
4. Find a bedspread you love. Your bedspread or comforter takes up a lot of visual space in your room. Make sure it’s something you like to see.
5. Declutter a little bit every day. Whether you declutter in 10-minute increments, or get rid of a certain number of things each day, decluttering will make your bedroom feel more calm and organized.
How about you? Any good ideas for tips to help others love their bedrooms more?
This post may contain affiliate links. By using them, you are being super awesome and supporting this blog. Thank you! To learn more, check out this fabulous Disclosure Policy.